Saturday, May 10, 2008

FHE board

I was in charge of one of the "extra" Enrichments in my ward this past week. I enlisted the help of my great friends Rachel, Darla, and Jody. Rachel did a TON of work to help me out - I owe her big time. And Darla and Jody helped out a lot the night of the Enrichment meeting. I couldn't have done it without all of them! Anyway, we made lots of different vinyl lettering projects. Unfortunately, this is the only one I took a picture of (dang it!) But I thought this turned out super cute. I have 1 more of these kits left if anyone wants it. You just paint it, put the vinyl on it, and the ribbons on the tags and it's done. This kit was $18 but I don't have this exact vinyl. I do have vinyl but it's not the same font as this. So if anyone wants the board and the vinyl I have, as well as the tags, and pegs, it's $14. Or you can buy everything minus the vinyl and find someone to print up the vinyl for you and it's $10.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is adorable!!! I still have the vinyl from the FHE project but where did you get those tags?

Rachel said...

Very, very cute board indeed! I have a still unfinished FHE board... from enrichment about 3 years ago, YIKES!