Sunday, February 20, 2011

Before / After bathroom

We have finally gotten agressive in recent months in remodeling this house. I have posted some pics of new carpet, new flooring and cabinets in our kitchen, etc... Now you get to see super ugly bathroom remodeled into gorgeous bathroom! This blue bathroom was so disgusting when we moved in that we rarely used it. Only to go potty once in a while. The shower was so nasty, we never turned it on once. We were SO GLAD to demolish this bathroom and start over. Several years later, it is completely DONE. YEA!!!! Thanks to Brian and my dad for all of their hardwork to get it completed!



Bee-utiful tile work! Brian and my dad did the floor and Brian did the shower. Amazing!
I can't wait to post pictures of our boys room. It's almost done and it looks FABULOUS!!!

5 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Wow! It's gorgeous, Jen. I'll bet you guys are fighting for the first shower in that bathroom now, right?

Alicia said...

Wow, Jen, that looks so good! Please come tackle my house!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

I believed I used these very facilities just recently. It was a delight. A triumph!

Us Lochers said...

Looks great! I now want to redecorate some of my spaces...

Rachel said...

That transformation is A.MAZ.ING. I can hardly believe it's the same bathroom. Super cheers!