Well, I have been sugar free, aside from one moment, for 15 days now. I did take a bit of my kids ice cream, ok, 2 bites, but who's counting??? Aside from that, I don't even really crave it. Whew! I did pop a cookie into my mouth last night but promptly spit it out after I realized - is this really worth it? Nope! I have lost the 6lbs I gained on the cruise and now I am back to my famous plateau. Praying I can get over this hump once and for all! At this point, I usually give up though, because the monthly comes and then I don't care and eat whatever I want. Then after that I try again and it's just a viscious circle. Must hold strong. No binges, just keep moving through this! Thanks for letting me ramble. 15 more lbs. I can freaking do this once and for all!!!!!!! GO ME GO ME GO ME! ;)
5 comments:
dang girl that is awesome!!! You can do it!!! I'm rooting for you and may one day try to follow your footsteps. one day.... :) LOL!! Keep it up Jen!
GO JEN GO JEN GO JEN. You are awesome! You can do it. :D
Go you Go you!! Dieting is the pits. You can do it! :)
Picture yourself in your mind at the weight you want to be and you will accomplish it! It may take time but it can happen! Took me 9 months to a year to get down to my goal. Patience and perseverance! Oh, and its ok to treat yourself every once in a while. Do good 5 days a week and treat yourself a little on the weekend!
You can do it!! I know how hard would be to give up sugar. You know me and sugar. :) So proud of you! Keep it up chica!
Post a Comment