Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentimes day, and udpate

Had a super fun weekend with 3 girlfriends. We went to St George to visit our friend that moved down there a few months ago. It was tons of shopping, eating, shopping, eating etc... I will post a couple of pictures later. It was just the r&r I needed! ;)

Per the advice of my sister, I am trying not to be AS obsessed with the scale but I did step on it this morning and I am only 10 lbs from my goal weight! I haven't been this close to my goal weight in years. I am so thrilled, I hardly know what to do with myself!

Brian has also lost quite a bit of weight. I think he is down almost 20 lbs. Why do men lose it so dang fast? It's just falling off of him! But I am so glad. It's nice that we are finally get in shape and I really hope we can maintain it and not ever return to that previous lifestyle.

Happy valentines all! I woke up to my house being completely decorated in hearts. I still need to get a few things for my family today but I will do that and post some pics of our Valentines day here, or "Valentimes day" as Kaitlin says!

No comments: