Friday, February 18, 2011

"that boys office"

After the kids got home from school, we delivered cupcakes to all of their friends. This is also what I gave them and Brian for my Valentines gift from "So Cupcakes" on 39th south and Highland. Yum! I ate 6 cupcakes over those 2 days. So much for the low sugar diet those days, huh!
I woke up to our whole kitchen decorated with hearts... Brian had written a word on each one, some quality he liked about me. It was really sweet. I enjoyed reading each one over the few days they were up.

Kaitlin is the first of our kids to have to go to the principals office for being naughty at school. Apparently she bumped into a friend but refused to say sorry so her teachers sent her to the directors office. When I asked where she went, she said, "I had to go to that boys office!" (there is a new director at her school and she didn't know his name.) She did say that he allowed her to have a chocolate though but she did miss decorating cookies and eating them in class, unfortunately. Maybe next time she will say sorry and avoid going to "that boy's office."





No comments: