Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stroller Addiction

Brian has known since Jackson was born that I have a stroller addiction. I told Erin about it today and she said she has one too... phew, I'm not alone! ;) By the time he was just a couple of months old, I already had 4 strollers for him! Since then, strollers have been bought and sold, but since then, I've had 2 cheap umbrella strollers, a deluxe single stroller that the carseat can fit into, and my sit-n-stand. I decided I was ready to get rid of all of the strollers except my sit-n-stand so onto KSL they went. I've been looking for a chunky umbrella stroller for a while and came across this one at Toys R Us yesterday. It's so cute (I think it's cuter in person), it has a bag in the back to put stuff into, plus a little cup holder AND spongy grips AND it's tall! How many umbrella strollers do you have to hunch over because the handles are too far down for us taller folk? It was only $30, plus I had a 20% off coupon!

So I hauled it downstairs yesterday and Brian just shook his head, and said, "ANOTHER one?" But he was ok with it, he knew it was time. And besides, we only have 2 now! Well, 3, but I will be getting rid of the 3rd soon.

6 comments:

Randi said...

Dang, and I have a CUTE one that we just bought for our Disney trip that I'm wanting to sell!! Chicco Capri...check it out. I'm selling it for $45, retails for $75. :)

Anonymous said...

"How many strollers do you have to hunch over...?", ummmm, let me think about that one: None!

My neighbor and I complain about the opposite problem especially when it comes to big jogging strollers! Anyway, cute new stroller you bought. Like that it has a place to put your belongings in and decent sun coverage.

Jen Howick said...

rand, post your stroller on KSL. I've sold lots of strollers on there! People are always looking for a deal on there.. I looked but never did see anything. And michelle, we always have the opposite pains, huh?

Us Lochers said...

You do have a problem. I think we've purchased a total of 2 strollers; one umbrella and one sit n' stand. We still have both and rarely use either. Granted I don't have any non-walkers right now... but I will soon.

Kim said...

I found some really cute chunky ones a few years ago for Meg at Burlington Coat Factory. They're so nice because they don't hurt your back and there is actually some storage in them.

Jen Howick said...

well, i am on the go A LOT and we go on walks A LOT so I have to have strollers, even for the walkers cuz they get tired too, but even they have not been riding as much, so that's why I am just keeping the new one in the car and the sit n stand is a backup.