I have decided that this past week was the busiest week I've probably ever had. I hardly had a moment to myself, except when I was exercising at 5:30am because I didn't have any other chance! Then this weekend topped it all with 3 things each day. Example: Friday went like this (and this is how Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday also went)
9:30-12:30 - Steph and kids came over and helped me with a huge Scentsy project
12:30 - race kids to school, couldn't find clean shirt for Jackson so had to dig through piles of laundry to find him one (please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to)
12:45- post office, bank, grocery store
1:30- pick my mom up from my house
1:45 - race over to Challenger for Kaitlin's preschool program
3:00 - take all the kids home
3:15 - work on Scentsy project again
5:30 - attempt to meet Angie and family to do an exchange of products but it doesn't work out
6:00 - eating dinner at Lonestar with family
7:00 - frazzled from dinner at Lonestar with family
7:30 - turn on Robin Hood for kids (the cartoon), Brian goes out into the garage and starts drilling holes and putting in grommets in metal for my Scentsy project, meanwhile I go to Roberts to buy ribbon
7:45 - race home and realize ribbon doesn't match vinyl
8:00 - race back over to Roberts with vinyl this time and buy matching ribbon
8:15 - back home and put all the kids to bed. Brian races off to Home Depot to buy another drill bit since the first one is dull and he still has half the metal to cut through
11pm - finally finished with Scentsy project
11:01 - start cleaning house because in laws will be here 6 hours (they are driving all night)
1:30 - finished cleaning house
2am - bed
SATURDAY
6:30am - awake
8:30 - on my way to Mimi's cafe to go to breakfast for Scentsy team
11am - home
3pm - birthday party for cousin Elsie
5pm - home and need to take a quick nap till 5:30
5:15 - I hear Kaitlin coming down the hall, "MOOOMMMMMM! I want you to play with me? MOOMMMMM? Are you awake?" I am now!
6pm - head out the door for Scentsy dinner at Grand America (see previous post)
10pm - home
SUNDAY
7am - wake up
8:0 - start getting kids and myself ready for church
9:45 - late for church but finally out the door
1:30 - home from church
2pm - over to friends house that are visiting from out of state for a lovely dinner, don't want to leave to go to our next destination because it was so fun to see them!!! Miss them a lot!
4:15 - leave
4:30 - race home and grab dessert for next event
5:15 - arrive at my parents
6pm - other family arrives at my parents
10:15 - finally home after having a fabulous evening with my parents and The Halls
11pm - typing this long blog post!
WHEW! If you read all that, I'm amazed. I'm also amazed I survived. That is seriously how my week went. Hardly a moment to think. Everytime the kids were in school, I was racing around getting errands done. My mom, bless her soul, was usually sitting in the car with Carli while I was running in and out of the stores trying to cross stuff off my list. But at least all of my Scentsy parties are over and now I can concentrate on finishing my Christmas shopping, getting our neighbor gifts done, and a few other little misc. things! Here's to hoping that this week isn't nearly as stressful and busy as last!
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


6 comments:
"...Slow down, ya move too fast, gotta make the moment last...."
I can't get that much done if I tried since I have the kids all day two days a week and its too much for me to get them in and out the car so many times in one day. So, If I get out to one, maybe two major places a day, then I feel good. Not necessarily accomplished, but good.
The other days I'm at work or picking them up at night from school or my mom's after work.
In order for me to get things done, I do my best work late at night. Like I just went shopping this evening once everyone went to bed. Some nights I start my grocery shopping around 11pm if we are in a pinch for milk or some other food escential.
Or I do most of my Scentsy orders at night.
Anyway, take a breath, hope this coming week isn't quite as time constrained.
Good luck!
I think I just left you with too much information. Sorry for the looooooooong winded comment.
a long winded comment for a long winded post! i just needed to vent about my long insane week! And I welcome your opinions, anytime! ;)
Venting is good. We all need to let it out from time to time.
So, tell me about this new Scentsy Project you and Brian have been working on? Is it a plug board to display the plugins? I've seen those and would like a mini-one myself.
( Just we aren't that handy around here)
no, it was actually a metal sign to hang on a front door during a party. I took a picture of it and when I have a minute to update my blog, I will post it. They turned out really cute. I've seen those plugin displays, actually I borrowed one of Kara's for my last party. I should make one of those too. I bet Ben would be able to make one for you!
Yep, I bet Ben could indeed. I could run it by him and see if he'd be up for it.
Post a Comment