
We had the opportunity to go to a Scentsy dinner last night put on by Kara and Collette (founders of Scentsy) at the Grand America hotel. It was so amazing! I told Kara that next year I hope I am the one that is able to put on this dinner for my team. It was a 3 course meal that was to die for! We sat with Kara and her husband, one of her recruits Heidi and her husband, and then our neighbors that we've never met before - they are the builders of all of the huge homes in my neighborhood so it was fun to meet them finally!
JB and Monica had our kids (we have an exciting day with Brian today so his family is down for the event, but that's another post) up at Chris and Liz's for the evening so we told them that we would skip out on the entertainment and head up to Chris and Liz's. Well, the entertainment started while we were eating still. Kara introduced them as her favorite band for the last 10 years. Oh my word!!! In Brian's opinion, something that is good, is "ok." If a dinner is good, he'll say, "it's ok." Well, he kept saying, "they are EXCELLENT!" which for him, is off the charts. The band is named Eclipse and they have no instruments, just their mouths. We were sitting front row and it was just incredible. I kept thinking about Jackson, he absolutely loves singing. I think someday he will be a singer and I could see him being in a band like this. Eclipse has one major awards.. I can't believe I've never heard of them! Their website is www.eclipsesingers.com And they were funny too!!!!
So we promptly went out and bought 3 of their CD's and listened to them on the way home. My kids went to sleep with one of their CD's playing softly in the background (they love listening to music or stories on CD while going to sleep).
I'm in love!


No comments:
Post a Comment