I always love seeing how people decorate their house for the holidays so thought I'd throw mine in there too. I love this new rug I got for my family room from Ikea for only $14! What a steal! I was worried it wouldn't match but it's a perfect fit. Thank goodness Steph noticed it, I probably would have walked right by!
I made the Gratitude block and Jingle Bells block - it is the same block using both sides. I love how simple it is, yet cute at the same time. I am really diggin' my Cricut. It's seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made!
And yet another thing I made with my Cricut. I'm going to flip it over as well and put something for Christmas on the back... just need to actually do it.
While Brian decorated the outside of the house, me and the kids did the inside. Logan couldn't wait, he was for sure the most excited to get the tree up.
The kids asked us to decorate the outside of our house more, so Brian spent 2 hours at the store picking out all new lights. He then spent 6 hours putting them all up!
of course I have to have all of my Christmas Scentsy warmers out. My new favorite scents are: Cinnamint, Honey Pear Cider, and Spiced Grapefruit. Mmmm!
My favorite quote, "Dear Santa, I can explain!" And I finally filled up our digital frame that we've had for 18 months. Love it!


3 comments:
I'm loving the Spiced Grapefruit. I haven't tried the other two yet. Definately is a Christmas smell.
VERY cute!! And I want that green Scentsy warmer! Do they still have it? That green is my new fav color! I also love the star lights, too!
I loved the Spiced Grapefruit too which smells more like Spruced Grapefruit but it is YUMMMY! And yes, I do have 2 of those Scensty green warmers in stock. I'm selling them for cheap!
Post a Comment