We had a playdate today with some friends from our neighborhood. I pulled out a couple of snacks (didn't have much by way of snacks) but one of them happened to be beef jerky, or as Kaitlin calls it, "beef turkey." So we're eating it and all of the sudden, Kaitlin says (bless her heart), "Beef turkey makes my mom toot!" I thought, she did NOT just say that! But she did and luckily it wasn't too big of a deal but of course being the weirdo that I am, I had to elaborate and say, "I don't think it's this beef jerky, I think it's turkey jerky." And why the heck does anyone care? But more importantly, it reminded me that I really need to watch what I say around my kids! Who knows what they are telling people when I am not around!
3 comments:
That's to funny!!
Little kids are the best!
My Mom in Law told Maddison the other night that while traveling here on the Mayflower, many of the pilgrims died because they ran out of water and had to drink beer and the beer killed them.... Uh needless to say I had to talk to her about it later and I even emailed her teacher at school to give her a heads up and warn her in case Maddi tried to teach the other kids all about it. Seriously... is it not obvious that 6 year olds repeat everything? Sheesh!
Post a Comment