Sunday, October 4, 2009

I {heart} this blog!

This is my new favorite blog:
http://trainermomma.blogspot.com/

I found this girl through one of my blogging / Scentsy buddies, Amy. Trainer Momma totally teaches everything I learned through my nutritionist / certified trainer. One time I did not agree with something she wrote so we emailed about it and she clarified it and I was so glad to talk to her about it. If you follow this blog and put the things that she writes to the test, you'll lose weight, get fit, and learn how to have better health for life. And the best part about her blog? it's free! Go Trainer Momma!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I'll second that vote!! Thanks for sharing her blog. I get so excited when she posts new things.

Amy said...

Yes... LOVE Mandi! She's an amazing lady & one of the best friends a gal could ever have!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing! So out of curiousity, do you take the whey supplement as she recommends in addition to the workout plan?

I've recently started working out again and would love to turn my fat into more muscle.

Trainer Momma said...

Jen, a bird just told me you posted about Trainer Momma. I'm blushing... :) Thanks for the high five! Gracias for giving me a shot, the comments, questions and the boost! You made my day!