Saturday, October 3, 2009

This past week...

It's been a verrrry busy week this past week. I volunteered to do a neighborhood craft night next Thursday. So this whole week, I've spent cutting out vinyl and cardstock on my awesome Cricut like it's going out of style, trying to figure out our new Scentsy computer system that changed the other day, talking to many of my downline answering their questions about the new system, and on top of it all my 3 oldest kids are sick. Fevers, throwing up, colds, diarrhea, you name it. So they've been home, not feeling well, trying to keep sane while I am trying my best to get everything done! Anyway, no new pics to post but I'll try and take pics of all of the projects I'm working on for the craft night because they are sooooooooooooo cute! Bless Brian's heart, he spent over 2 hours in the garage cutting wood for me - I think he cut almost 200 blocks. He is my rock!

No comments: