The next time I post on this blog, we will be parents of 4 and our kids will have a new baby sister. I am getting induced first thing tomorrow morning. We will be moving our blog over to a new one eventually. I've picked out the name for it, but just haven't set it up yet - that will be somewhere down the road. We can't be the Howick Five anymore! We're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of this new one. And it will be just in the knick of time - my parents are on their way home from CA today and Brian's mom is on her way here from Idaho. We have some playdates scheduled for the week for the kids so that should be great for them. Thanks to all of our helpful friends and family!
We'll post pictures of the new little one when she arrives... I'll try and get Brian to post a pic or two the night she arrives, if he remembers. Otherwise, I'll post some when I get home.
Over and out...
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


5 comments:
Good luck tomorrow Jen! I will be thinking about you. Text me when you can and send me the deets on the new arrival!
I am so excited for you!! I'll be thinking about you a ton tomorrow.
Good luck Jen! I'll be thinking about you. Good luck sleeping tonight too ;)
I'll be thinking of you while I am at work tomorrow! Happy Delivery Day!!
Can't wait to hear the good news that mommy and baby are doing just fine. :) Thinking of you Jen Jen,.....BIG Hugs!!!!!!
Liz
Post a Comment