After hearing from friends and driving by Cookie Cutters (haircuts for kids) for the last couple of years, I finally decided it was time to take Kaitlin in to get her hair done the right way, once and for all. My mom, Brian, and I have all tried to trim her hair over the last couple of years, and bless our hearts, but it was really time to get someone to do it that knew what they were doing. It was worth every penny of the $14 (not bad though!) that I spent to get her hair done, and I learned a cute new way to do it too!
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


6 comments:
Very cute do. I love short hair on girls. I'm sad that mine want to grow their hair now. Sniff, sniff.
I love it!!!!!!! Very cute do on Kait!
I take Jonathan into Kindercuts out here ( course, ours is $17-I'd rather pay your $14 but thats Cali for you). Anyway, now I need to figure out what to do with Mikayla's hair. I, like you, have tried cutting it but have no clue what I am doing. While I want her to have long hair, its also somewhat scraggly right now. Maybe its time to take her to the pros too!
You are inspiring to me!
Yes, we loove Cookie Cutters. Emma always looks so suave after we've been there. I can never quite recreate the cuteness, however.
So cute!
I have 4 little ones too, and two of my boys are named Logan and Jackson too!:)
Chrissie Grace
What a cute family! And a big congratulations on your new baby girl. She's a doll!
Hey, would you mind if I posted your "Kids Eat Free" list on my Bryttin's Bargains blog? I know people would love to take advantage of those deals! Just leave me a message in a post....thanks, Jen!
I love the new 'do!!
Post a Comment