Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today

My sister is in town visiting for the week, so we took the kids over to Wheeler Farm today for a little excursion. Here are the kids looking out the window of a treehouse that they had a lot of fun playing at.
My mom, sister Tammi, and me

Feeding the ducks



Barbershop...

I have to show this Lego Starwars spaceship off... I built almost all of this (aside from the big long leg / wing things) but it's a 260 piece lego set and I probably did 225 pieces of it. Halfway through, it broke in half and I threw it all into a bag and walked away. However, a little 5 yr old boy really wanted it built so I pulled it all back out and started up again. Pretty intense work of art... all in the name of love.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love how you built that spaceship! and your kids w/ your hubby doing HIS hair! Precious!

Elicia said...

Your little Carli is adorable! I love that first pic in her red dress, she looks like she knows something that no one else does. ;)
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of you, your sister, your mom and is that little Carli in your mom's arms!?!

Also, that is amazing that you built that Lego spaceship! I am not so great with those kind of visual-spatial construct-me sort of tasks!!