Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to the world, baby girl!


Here are two pictures of Carli Jane right after birth. Carli was born at 2:12pm yesterday after a 6 hour labor and a 1 contraction delivery. I did go natural, everyone has been wondering.. Carli was 6 lbs. 8 oz and 18 inches long. She's our smallest baby.. even smaller than Logan who was 6 weeks early! Anyway, she's adorable and so far very very good. Hardly ever cries! So far so good! ;)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Jen, WOW!!!! Send me more pics when time allows! Guess we're playing phone tag huh? I'll call you tomorrow on my way to my hair appt. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Auntie Liz

Erin said...

Ohhhh, she's so cute! A Howick for sure. I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see her in person.

Randi said...

Adorable! Congrats you guys!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Oh the cuteness!! Carli is beautiful. So glad you're all safe and sound.

Alicia said...

She's amazing!! I'm so glad the labor and delivery went so well. I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous.

Anonymous said...

Carli has a beautiful complexion and definitely looks like a member or two of your family. Its so amazing how siblings can look so much alike! Congratulations on a job well done Jen and Brian! She's a cute newborn!

Kim said...

She looks just like Kait! She's adorable. I'm sure your so happy to have her here. Congrats!

Erika said...

Simply precious. Glad it all went well.

Us Lochers said...

Congrats!

Amy Brinton said...

Congrats, Jen--you're amazing and she's a real cutie!

Amy said...

Congrats Jen!! Love the name! she's so cute!

Stephanie said...

Jen, I'm so happy for you! She's adorable and I'm glad that all seemed to go well with your delivery! The name is fabulous! I can't wait to meet sweet Carli! Love ya!

Julie said...

I'm so happy to have gotten to see her so soon. She is beautiful Jen and so tiny! I want to hear more about you natural labor story! I love hearing about those. You are amazing!

krista said...

Congrats! I am so glad your little family has another adorable kid for me to come visit when I am in town. And even more glad that you were all able to join us for our wedding. :)

Jenn said...

Congrats Jen! She does look like a Howick! So cute!
Jenn

Kelly said...

Hooray for the Howicks. I have been checking in to see when she was arriving. Great news.

STEwarts