Friday, April 17, 2009

Giveaway

I used to not post much Scentsy stuff on my blog, but suddenly, I have been doing just that, a lot lately! Anyway, here is this month's fun Scentsy thing:

I am giving away for free, 3 Scentsy warmers and 3 scents! So that means 3 people will get to try Scentsy for free - you get the warmer of your choice and a scent to go along with it!

However, if you are a Scentsy lover already, you are disqualified! ;) I am looking for people who have never tried Scentsy before but wants to! If you are a Scentsy lover and know of someone who wants to, that counts!

Leave me a comment and I will choose 3 people to send a warmer and scent to! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Randi said...

My sil always comments on my Scentsy stuff but she has yet to buy/try one. Does this count? I can get her going on it.

Controlling My Chaos said...

I really want to try Scentsy. I've heard great things about it. If I don't win one, then I'm just going to have to buy one. :)

Amy said...

My dear friend here in TX has always wanted to try Scentsy, but has yet to try... does that count?? :) (I would personally love to win this so I can give it to her as a surprise!)

Erin Willis said...

I have never offically tried Scentsy except for the free sample that you have sent me (which I don't have a warmer to put it in) and I got a room spray from winning a drawing last year. I am dying to put my little square in a warmer instead of just my drawer.