
This past weekend at the Scentsy Blitz I went to (see previous post) reminded me how many really great friends I have. Some of them I don't see very often but I've been thinking about how many people I have in my life that are so very special to me! I try to get together with this group of girls (see above pictures) once every few months. There were some times that it was once a year, but we've been trying to get together more often these days. I have known some of them for almost 10 years. So here are some pictures over the years of these great friends that I am proud to call my friends. I love you girls and am so grateful to have you in my life! And Steph, I am going to scan in some pictures of you from "the good ol' days" to add you into this post so check back...


3 comments:
That top picture of me is SO UGLY!! Anyway, tuesday was lots of fun! It's always so good to see you!
Awe, you all look so cute! And it's ok if you don't scan any old pictures of me, LOL!! :D Your the best Jen and I'm so glad we've gotten back in touch!
you were pregnant, Kim! I think you looked so cute!
Post a Comment