I should be in bed. I don't even know why I am still up. My eyes are very heavy. I couldn't sleep last night because I knew I had to wake up early this morning andI didn't want to miss the alarm clock. I went to such a fun Scentsy hoorah today. I sat with my amazing team and had so much fun with everyone. Some of my great friends are selling Scentsy now too: Erin, Beth, and Steph. We all sat together and ate lunch together today and talked about the old days. It was funny - we used to hang out about 10 years ago, we were all single (except Beth) and we would all hang out all the time, we were dating all sorts of guys, living together, going on roadtrips together etc... Then we all got married and have stayed in touch, but the 4 of us haven't all been together in years. But today it was like old times and it felt so comfortable. We had fun reminiscing about the "old days." Sitting on the other side of me at our Scentsy Blitz was some of my other downline, Jenn, Angie, Karla, and Liz. What fun girls. I can't wait for convention with everyone. My entire team is freaking awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment