Sunday, April 20, 2008

our swingset is...


not yet finished. My poor dad and Brian spent NINE hours strait putting it up yesterday and so far they have the main part of it up. (see above picture - that's about what ours looks like...) So Brian says he'll finish tomorrow which I said that I hope so because I have playdates lined up this week because of that swingset! ;) - not to mention the kids are soooooo excited to have it finished. They were three big helpers yesterday. Bless Brian's heart, he has that nasty cold that's going around yet he worked all day long yesterday to put it up. And my dad looked like he was going to pass out when they were done!

Only the swing portion, slide, and rockwall are left to put up - basically anything that the kids will really want to play on! Almost there and then you ALL can come play! Now only if this weather would cooperate...

No comments: