
I just love Kaitlin's cute room. It started out being purple and pink, but we got this awesome set of chairs and a table from Aunt Deni, and so I started incorporating green in as well. Then my friend
Steph made this picture for my playroom downstairs but I realized that it matches Kait's room perfectly so I moved it above her table which I think is a super cute location for it.

I bought these pink vinyl stickers from a Baby Show that my friend
Jody did last weekend. This guy she shared a booth with made these. Love them! I've needed something for that wall, since Kait ripped down the quilt I had hanging there. She loves to talk about the "fyowers and bufly" on her wall.

And we can't forget about her cute shelf with her cute knicknacks and Dora (her sister) in her room as well. Every time I put her down for a nap or for bedtime, I tuck her and Dora in together and say, "good night girls!" I think she really does think that Dora is her best friend.
3 comments:
Cute room. I still need to decorate my girls rooms.
She thinks that Dora is her sister? That is so hilarious! I love it. Her room looks really cute. Walker keeps asking when we're going to paint his room blue. Not looking forward to painting with a five year old.
yep, she seriously does think that Dora is her sister. If you ask her who is her sister, she'll respond, "Dora!" haha... Can't wait to see Walkers room blue. But may I suggest, Ute Red instead of BYU Blue?? ;)
Post a Comment