right, but i lost allllllll of my links to my friends blogs and all of those other blogs i liked to read too! argh!!!!! so if anyone wants to kindly leave me a message to remind me what your blog is so i can add it back on, i would be so appreciative. i'm so sad. waaaaaah!
3 comments:
Your new layout is really cute though!
Two comments:
We are in desperate need of a new group photo of the "girls".
Also, the book group that picked Pope Joan is my neighborhood one, the old one of course would never pick the same book twice! ;)
http://who-opsydaisy.blogspot.com/
CUTE layout! Where did you get it?
i got this layout from www.suckmylolly.com (nice name, huh?) anyway, they are all free and super easy to put onto your blog) and super cute, I might add!!!
Ok that makes sense Elicia - about the book group - I didn't recognize a single person and I was kinda wondering!
Post a Comment