Sunday, January 27, 2008

WARMER WINNER!

Thank you to all of you who participated in my "leave a comment and win a warmer and scent" contest on my blog. I just had Brian close his eyes and point at the screen and he pointed to my cousin Megan's name. So, I'll email her and let her know that she won. YEA!
As for the other 3 of you who commented, you won't walk away empty handed - there is something for everyone. YEA! Watch in your mail this week, you'll all get a funny Scentsy treat too.
There will be more Scentsy contests in the future, so check back. You guys are GGGRRRREAAAT! ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dang it ... I just now looked at your signature on my email and saw you had a blog, AND A DRAWING!! *smack head*

OK ... you now have a faithful reader of your blog in hopes of future drawings. :D

hughes family said...

thanks jen! i'm SO, SO, SO excited to have won! THANK YOU!!
love, meg