Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wanted to do something fun for New Years Eve but we never made any plans so I told Brian to bring home a party. So he did! Tons of food - we let the kids have cake for dinner, streamers, hats, party horns, etc.. It was really fun! And the kids managed to stay up until 11:30 before they finally crashed!


Brian also bought Twister. It was super fun. Brian and I took turns calling out what to do and then Jackson decided he wanted to take a turn calling it out. Except, he couldn't figure out what the first part of the call was. We were saying, "left foot blue. Right hand red etc..." but he didn't know that first part was so he said (i will edit this later because i can't remember what it was. I need to ask Brian. It was so funny!

Daddy lost!

No comments: