You all know that I am your fellow Scentsy person! ;) And I have a warmer and scent up for grabs. Just leave me a comment, and I will do a "drawing" and award one person a warmer (I'll choose the warmer) and scent (of your choice - I will send you a list of what I have). Lucky YOU! I will have Brian choose the winner next Monday - the 28th.
I've always seen people do these drawings on blogs, thought it might be fun and different.
Hurry and leave me a comment - this might just be your lucky day!


6 comments:
Here is my comment! Come on free scentsy stuff
so far you are the winner, as no one else has been brave enough to leave a comment! ;)
Hey, wait for me!! I love free stuff!
can i pay for shipping if i were to be the lucky winner? :) sounds fun!
meg
I better get it! DANG IT!
Still waiting.... wondering, when I'm going to be getting my new warmer!! he he
Post a Comment