We went to a super fun Kids Safety fair with my parents last Saturday. Batman was there and Logan was so excited to get a picture with him. Jackson was excited to see him, from afar. Chicken!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago
our life. our love. our kids. our joy.
We went to a super fun Kids Safety fair with my parents last Saturday. Batman was there and Logan was so excited to get a picture with him. Jackson was excited to see him, from afar. Chicken!
4 comments:
Kaitlin looks very pretty in pink! That is great that you found out about Logan's tonsils. Hope the surgery and recovery will go smoothly. Did you tell him he gets all the ice cream he wants?
Fun! Where was the Safety Fair? I can't believe we didn't know about it! Definitely something to look forward to next year.
I always wondered if that thing was fun -- the radio station I listen to had a million ads for it. Cute pictures. I forgot to tell you today that I had looked at your blog and loved it -- you said something about mine, and then I got distracted or something! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a blog.... does Shawn leave creepy/wacky comments on yours though?
Great pics of darling Kaitlin in that outfit, Cutie Logan with Batman and all Smiles Jackson on the firetruck!
Post a Comment