Thursday, January 24, 2008

I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

This is the happiest day of my life... aside from all those really important things that have happened- marriage, kids, etc... but put all that aside and this IS the best day of my life! Brian's work is sending a house cleaning service out to all of the wive's homes twice a month, indefinitely!!! For ANY woman, you all know that I freaking hit the jackpot! FREE housecleaning service, twice a month. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are SO lucky. I'm totally green with envy!!

Anonymous said...

When they are finished at your house, please send them right on over to mine;)

Us Lochers said...

My house is too clean to need that kind of service, so its best they work for you!!! HA, I wish!

So jealous.

Erin said...

I hate you with jealousy right now!! (you know I don't really hate you.) Why the He** dosn't Mark's work thing of something like that? Especially when he's gone 3-4 months out of the year and I am a single parent? I think I'm just going to sign up for on my own. you'll have to let me know how it goes. P.S. I love your new template, tres chic!