I love it when people post the things they love, and so this is my version for 2012.
I LOVE this color of MK lipgloss. I always order it and then lose it, and then I have to wait till my friend orders again 3 months later. This time I ordered 2. I've already lost 1 but I still have 1!
a good friend of mine is trying to open her own bakery business. the cookies below were DIVINE. she makes cookies, cakes, cupcakes, etc. She made all of the desserts for our ward party in december and they were devoured.
4 months ago, my bakery friend called and told me we were going to go tryout a class at a fitness center down the street from our house. I've been going 4 days a week ever since at 6am everyday. I feel so much better, look way better, and know that this is the best thing, exercise-wise I have ever done for myself! my favorite graphic design friend. I can't tell you how much she does for me. She is amazing and I am thankful for her everyday!
if you live in Utah, you MUST try Red Mango. I just discovered it 2 weeks ago and have been 3 times. It's low cal and delish!
Old Navy is a staple in my life. 'nuff said!
I cook from this cookbook weekly, if not daily. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
I've been trying not to eat quite as many sweets as I normally love to, so this gum has become a staple in my life. I eat a piece every single morning on my way to the gym, and then a couple of times a day.
I love my friend that owns Glow Skin and Beauty, formally Glow spray tanning co. She is almost an aesthetician and she rocks! I go to her twice a month for shellac, which I love! Proud of her and her drive and determination! I'm happy to be one of her favorite clients! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment