Saturday, January 28, 2012

car mishap

I seem to be incapable of going too long without a car mishap of some sort whether it be a ticket or ding on the car itself, heck, I even totalled my car a couple of years ago when I was pregnant with Carli!  8 months pregnant to be exact!  Witnesses were freaking out when I got out of my car hugely pregnant!  But that's another story for another day.

On this day, I went through the bank drive through to grab some deposit slips to fill out and then I wanted to U turn back around and go through the window again after I had the deposit slip filled out.  That dang white thing in the pic below scraped along the bottom of my car (see above).  I seem to freeze when I get into predicaments like this.  Actually, I don't freeze, much to Brian's shagrin, I keep going!  He always tells me that when I hear something weird against my car, stop, and reverse but for some reason my brain doesn't wrap around that logic and I keep going and then I ended up with a dent a mile long.

Sigh.

No comments: