Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heading back into the scrapbooking world....

I gave up scrapbooking about 2 years ago.  I gave away or threw away most of my stuff, and have had no real desire to go back.  But I also haven't had a strong desire towards digital scrapbooking either, aside from my blog.  But I just saw this:


This really appeals!!!!  page protectors and each little pocket has a picture and a tiny bit of scrapbooking on it.  I could really get into this.  I'm so excited!!!!  Scrapbooking, I'm coming back, but in a different form, hopefully a little more simplified and accomplishing more on 1 page than just a single picture or two!  Woohoo!

1 comment:

Amy Brinton said...

Jen! I love these posts from today and yesterday! Your family looks so happy, and you sound happy, too! I'm glad that you got out to go sledding finally. :)