This is a really cool scene that Jackson and his class did at school. I thought it was so creative. Each child made one of these, a building in this city. I love Jackson's teacher. She's great.
Braved the temperatures and took the kids to the zoo last week with one of our favorite friends, Alicia, and her boys. We love hanging out with them! I revisited an old favorite and made this afterschool snack for Logan and his buddies. They devoured it!
According to our friends, we are LAME because we have never taken our kids sledding. Yes you heard that right. We live in the snow and have never been sledding, ever. The even more pathetic thing is that we have sleds - 4 of them!! We got them 2 years ago and have never used them. So we went for it on Friday and the kids had a BLAST! So we dragged Brian out on Saturday and went again. I can see this being a regular activity!












No comments:
Post a Comment