Thursday, November 3, 2011

halloween 2011

this isn't a halloween pic but it's too sweet to not post.  The kids have to read 20 minutes every night for school so sometimes the boys will read to kaitlin (kill 2 birds with 1 stone). Jackson started helping Kait read and I heard him helping her sound words out and said "there are 2 sounds for the letter y." and he was explaining all the rules to her.  Melted my heart!  He can be the sweetest boy ever sometimes.

I think this is the first picture ever of my dad, brother, and Brian together! :)  They helped Brian re-roof our shed one evening. 
 pumpkin carving. the kids all pooped out of cleaning the pumpkins out so brian had to do it all! bless his heart.


 we went to mimi's house and she had really fun crafts for the kids!  they had so much fun making spiders and coloring pictures, eating choc cake, oh and a REALLY yummy dinner.  Thanks for the halloween party, mimi!




 cutest witch in the west! love this costume that my sister in law's friend sewed.   And love the hat I got her to match!
 Brian said, "this is a twofer" - one finger in mouth, one finger in nose.  way to get it all done at once. lol!
 I had a crappy camera on my phone (next day i took that phone back and got another new phone - camera is MUCH better!)  I would push the button to take the picture and 5 seconds later, it actually would take.  So we have blurry halloween parade pictures unfortunately!


 neighborhood trunk or treat

No comments: