My sister in law Liz, showed me the coolest thing to organize my life and I couldn't be more excited about it! It's called Cozi. It's a calendar that is on your computer and it syncs to your phone, Brian's phone, etc... I love how easy it is, how it looks, etc... Bubye paper calendar, hello Cozi! I've used a paper calendar for years in my kitchen. I tried the calendar on my phone in addition to the paper calendar but it was just too much. So I quit the one on my phone and went back to the paper calendar. But I love THIS and I actually threw my paper one away!
Now, when I am with my girlfriends and they want to schedulde the next time we get together, and they all whip out their phones to see what their schedule is, I can too! YIPPEEE! If you need something, check it out. It also has a place for shopping lists, to do lists, etc..
http://www.cozi.com/
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago



2 comments:
I tried this for a few weeks and decided our life wasn't too complicated. But I do like the idea of it. Maybe when I have my kids doing more things....
I have to keep reminding myself to look at my phone or calendar on my phone instead of my paper calendar (which I threw away!) but I'm sure I will get used to it. So far I like it a lot!
Post a Comment