My Scentsy dream finally came true! After 5 years, almost to the day that I signed up, I achieved the rank of Superstar Director. That is the highest rank that is attainable through Scentsy. In order to become a Superstar Director, I need to:
sell $500 myself
my team needs to sell $10,000
group needs to sell $80,000
4 frontline directors
I had achieved all of the other qualifications years ago except for the last one. I've been stuck on the 4 frontline directors for about 2 years. I've had 2 amazing directors for a couple of years and about 25 other directors (but not frontline) and finally this month, I had 2 more frontline directors promote out. HAPPY DAY!
Yesterday is when my 4th one promoted and when I saw the SSD (Superstar Director) next to my name, it was like I had one the jackpot!!!!!
This is a dream come true and both Brian and I are thrilled with all the upcoming possibilities. First thing is we will be taking the kids to Tepanyaki's to celebrate (when my paycheck comes!)
Now for my speech:
I can't thank Brian enough for all of his sacrifices and efforts in helping my business successful. He spends countless hours trying to figure out how to get my website up to the top when you type in Scentsy, updating my website, passing out catalogs to coworkers and people he meets, etc... He has been an amazing support to me.
My parents: Just as supportive as Brian, always have believed in me. Have given me plenty of customers, and have been just as excited as I have been at the possibilities!
My customers: pretty much everyone I know, if they don't sell Scentsy on my team already, then they buy from me. And if you aren't getting it from me, you must not know that it's the BEST! :) I have the biggest inventory I've ever had, at least a couple of every bar, warmers and plugins coming out of my ears. Remember, Christmas is coming! And I'm always up for a deal!
My team: I have 150 on my team and 1605 in my group. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have achieved my dream. So thank you for all of your hardwork and sacrifice!
My assistants: yes, I have 3 of them and they are my "behind the scenes" gals. How about a raise girls? :) If I didn't have them, I would not look nearly as good as I do!
And of course thank you to my dear friend and neighbor Kara, and her sister in law Colette for making their dream a reality and creating Scentsy and giving all of us the opportunity we have to be a part of the most amazing company I have ever known! And the owners of Scentsy for keeping their dream alive and giving us so many opportunities and fun times!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
Way to go Jen! I'm proud of you. All your hard work has finally paid off :)
I only buy my Scentys from you, Jen! You're the best!! Congrats on your promotion.
Congats! That's so cool. That is something to really be proud of.
Post a Comment