Monday, November 28, 2011

this n that for november

Logan FINALLY lost a tooth (I only capitalize FINALLY because that's how he says it) a couple of weeks ago. He has been pretty miffed lately that everyone has lost their teeth except for him.  Jackson has lost several and everytime he would lose another, Logan would say, "AGAIN!?"   So FINALLY Logan got to join the "losing teeth" club, however, I think he swallowed it because he couldn't find it, and was eating dinner when he lost it.  So that was another trauma in and of itself.  And then the 3rd trauma is that the last 3 times the kids have lost their teeth, the toothfairy has skipped our house.  This time was no exception.  Sigh! :)

And leave it to Kaitlin to not let Logan have his own picture of his missing tooth.  Bless her heart.
the kids have been getting their hair cut from our sweet tenant, Stephanie who is beauty school.  She usually would let the kids come into her apartment and she would cut their hair there but last week, she asked if we could come to her school so she could get points towards her degree.  So we took off for our appt, Logan forgot his shoes, he didn't realize we were going somewhere besides taking a friend home from our house.  So I had to carry him in which was nice.  But other than that, Stephanie's instructors told me that my kids were "the 4 most well behaved children she had ever seen."  I smiled graciously and then Stephanie and I laughed hysterically when she left.  MY KIDS?  Buahahaha!

We got awesome haircuts for $2 (boys) and $3 girls.  If any of you need you or your kids haircut, I'll give you Stephanie's number.  She is AWESOME. 





another "two-fer" by Carli.  Does 2 straws make the drink go in faster?
 Mimi's birthday dinner at Red Lobster
 super cute cupcakes by Tiff for my mom's bday. I know the color is bad in this pic but they were SO CUTE and deliciously yummy.  Let me know if you want her info, she makes them for parties.  yum yum.  Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes? MMmmm.

 we have a couple of friends that we hang out with weekly and we love it.  Last week, we went to the swimming pool with one of those friends and kids.  It was odd to go to the swimming pool in 40 degree weather but the kids loved it.  It was fun!




No comments: