Monday, November 28, 2011

almost done

my least favorite room in my house is now my favorite!!!  It's almost done, we are just waiting for the ottoman to arrive (it's SO cute), and need to change out some lightswitches and get a new rug and then this room will be done! (execept for the hideous fireplace which is something for another day). 
 I am in love with how this room turned out and I can't thank Tiff enough for all her help.  I've apparently opened a can of worms though, a lot of people have been seeking her decorating advice! :)  I LOVE this new couch too and so far, we've made it an entire week with nobody eating on it.  Brian and I haven't been very good with the no food out of the kitchen policy, but we are trying super hard and the kids are getting it! :) Advice for new parents, don't even start that!  Food must stay in the kitchen! :)