Sunday, August 28, 2011

new stuff

The new fall / winter catalog for Scentsy has arrived!  Starting September 1st, you can order any of the following items either from my website: http://www.jenh.scentsy.us/  or by emailing me and letting me know what you want! (thus saving some money!)

We now have Scentsy perfume and let me tell you, they smell GOOD!  They are $18 each and come in the following scents: Love Story (my personal fave), My Wish, Enchanted Mist, Simply Irresistable (men can wear this one too),  and Satin Sheets.  I wear mine every day. 
 The new Cause Buddy - a portion of the proceeds will go towards the Ronald McDonald House.  My daughter has all the buddies and won't ever let ANYONE else touch them.  They are soooooooo cute!  A scent pak can go in the back of them and make them smell yummy too! This particular buddy is $30.
 2 new Scentsy Buddies - Scratch the cat, and Patch the dog.  I will be getting these for Carli for sure.  But sshhh, don't tell her!  $25 each
 Some of the new warmers.  Some warmers have gone up in price, due to the extensive work that goes into each one.  Did you know every single warmer is made from scratch BY HAND?  A person physically paints, decorates, etc... every single warmer.  So some warmers are now $35, $30, $25, and $20.   But there are combine and save deals which allow you to save $5-$20 each.





 New plugins.  They have taken some of the favorite fullsize warmers and turned them into plugins.  Very cool!  $20 each
New / Returning scents: 
Snowberry
Silver Bells
Christmas Cottage
Black Ruby
Whiteout
Amalfi Coast
Duke
Hendrix
Be Still
Festival of Trees
Weathered Leather
Central Park Pralines
Just Breathe
Peach a la mode
Eskimo Kiss
Titanium
Flutter
Quiver
Cozy Fireside
Amber Road
Spice Bazaar
Sentimental Cider
Happy Birthday
Imperial Road
Pumpkin Roll
Vanilla Suede
Pumpkin Marshmallow

I have all of the scents at my house, you are welcome to stop by and smell them or borrow them to smell on your own time.  And while your at it, share them with friends and get some orders and earn some free stuff!  I have a couple of parties already scheduled, if you would like to host a party, let me know.  I have tons of inventory at my house as well, if you ever need a gift, swing by!  Scentsy always makes great birthday, Christmas, wedding, baby etc... presents!  I don't know anyone that doesn't looooove some Scentsy! 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Alright. Here is where I admit that I'm not a true converted Scentsy fan, and what I mean by that is I think the concept is pretty cool but I've never been one to say to myself "I MUST have that." Until now. I'm head over heels for these new warmers, the new Jane in particular. And to know they are hand crafted?? Wow. Now I'm converted.

Jen Howick said...

well, well, well!!!! Get yourself a Jane and convert everyone you know! :)

Jen Howick said...

You've held out for long enough! :)