Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scentsy convention 2011

Our annual Scentsy convention was in Ft Worth, Texas this year.  Me and 4 other gals from my team decided to drive 20 hours each way, all night long.  So 2 out of the 5 days we were gone, we didn't get any sleep because we drove all night long and didn't stop! (except for gas, food, and caffeine!)  One of our friends even went potty behind a dumpster!  But we saw other Scentsy consultants along the way and it was fun!
 The first day we arrived, we went to a free Clint Black / Glorianna concert for Scentsy consultants only at the Stockyards.  It was SOOO hot.  I think it was about 110 degrees.  Unfortunately, the heat didn't agree with a lot of people and many a people passed out.  We didn't get to stay long as one of the gals in my group also was unable to withstand the heat so we went back to our hotel long.  It was fun what we did see, however.

 On Thursday, we had our team dress up day.  Since we are the Wickless Warriors, one of my awesome team memberes, Wanda made these great head dresses and even embroidered Wickless Warriors on them.  They were SO cool and we got many compliments on them.  Most teams dress up, we try to do unique things, and I definitely think this was unique!  And of course a big SHOUT OUT to Throwbac Apparel for making our awesome team shirts! 




Other cute shirts that Throwbac made for my awesome team!  I love these baseball shirts we had made.  And my ever clever friend Steph, made those adorable headbands for everyone too!  I don't know what I'd do without her!
Thursday evening, we went to Sara's friends house for dinner.  They were so amazingly kind and made us an awesome Texas dinner.  It was DELISH! 
It was a FAB time.  I look forward to convention every year to spend time with my ever growing Scentsy team and get to know people I've talked to before but never met!  I always leave with even more friends and am grateful for the blessings Scentsy has given me in my life!  

No comments: