Kaitlin'sspring program at Challenger...
Logan at his talent show. He drew a picture and explained it.
I know this picture is hard to see, but the story that goes with it, is priceless. I wish I had gotten a picture closer up. But at Rosecrest, all of the families could go eat lunch with their kids and then they supplied pizza and drinks for everyone. I was standing in a very long line and Jackson came up to me, happy that I had made it. He looked on the field and saw one of his bff's, Jackson (yes, his name is Jackson as well), and he was by himself. His mom was working so my Jackson told me that he was going to go eat lunch with the other Jackson. I almost cried that Jackson recognized a friend in need and wanted to be with him so he wouldn't be alone on Family Day. Then I saw him take off his sweatshirt and put it around Jackson's shoulders. What a GOOD FRIEND!!!! He warmed my heart that day. We decided we ARE going to use our fire pit more this year, so we finally got wood, marshmallows and cookies and lit it up. Wouldn't you know that it started RAINING? So we scooted it as far under the overhang that we could and finished up. It was fun, but the kids wanted to know why they were so stinky when we were done... ahhh, the joys of roasting over the campfire!








No comments:
Post a Comment