Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sad to say goodbye!

We are so happy and so sad to say goodbye to my cousin, Lindz, and her husband Doug, and Carli's bff Els as they head off to San Diego for a new adventure.  They have lived just a couple of miles away from us and Carli and Els have been inseperable.  All we have to say is "hug each other" and they immediately put their arms around each other.  Tried to get the perfect picture of them hugging, but instead got a lot of really cute pictures of them doing what they do best - being 2 year old girls that love each other! 

 I have put off posting these pictures because I knew it would make me miss them, and it has but we do wish them the best, just hard to say goodbye. 


I love this pic of Carli kissing her bff.  That sad part is that they don't even realize they won't be seeing each other for a long time!


All of the other goofball cousins!  Love these kids!!!
We hope you are doing well and we miss you like crazy!  Hope to see you soon!!!!!

No comments: