
My birthday week, started the week before when I got 37 roses from my awesome sister, Tammi, and another bouquet from my awesome husband, Bri. I got tons of emails, texts, facebook messages, phone calls, and people dropping by on my actual birthday. It was so fun to see and hear from so many friends! Two of my very closest friends, Erin and Steph surprised me for a little lunch and park date the day of my birthday. We had pizza and super yummy cupcakes from Chubby Hubby cupcakes. The keylime cupcake was to die for! YUMMMM!!!! The kids all had fun playing together and us girls had a great time being together too!
This is the 2nd birthday I've spent with these girls! So much fun! I love you guys! Let's get together every June 1st! ;)
At 5pm, Brian, my parents and kids and I went to Paradise Bakery for dinner. We didn't have time for anything too fancy and I LOVE the BBQ chopped chicken salad there so we did that. Then back to my house for my very favorite dessert, strawberry shortcake made by my mom and presents. Then my fab parents babysat for us while Brian and I went to see Les Miz. It was awesome!
Thanks again to everyone! You all know how to make me feel like a million bucks!






No comments:
Post a Comment