I had this great idea to have all of my kids friends in the neighborhood over for a school's out party, last friday! I have always wanted to do something like that but never actually did it. So I went for it, and enlisted the help of a couple friends to help me out. Steph made this adorable email invitation (she never ceases to amaze me with her talent!) http://www.magandastudios.com/ (just a little plug for her), and emailed this out to all of the mom's in our neighborhood.
Jackson's best buddies from school: Enzo, Jayson, Jackson, and Jackson
Adri, Kait, Spencer, Abby, Kate, Laura, and other friends from the neighborhood playing with bubbles and chalk
Ellie, Sarah, and Mikayla
Kait, Megan, and Ashlyn
Camden
One of my kids biggest desires is to have a waterballoon fight. They ask me all the time, even in the winter! So I decided to grant their wish and give them a huge waterballoon fight. I didn't mention this to the parents ahead of time, but like Jody pointed out, the school had the firefighters come and spray our kids with hoses and no one objected to that so a little water balloon wouldn't hurt anyone, right? I had no idea how long it took to fill up water balloons, esp for 40 kids! Thankfully, a couple of the parents saved the day and helped me out, as well as a couple of the older kids to tie the balloons for us once we got them filled. And then we played a little game and had a water balloon fight. It was so fun!
It was really a party from 1-5, some kids stayed on a lot longer than the party and it was great. It was so much fun, my kids had the time of their lives! I'm grateful to live in such an awesome neighborhood and that my kids have made such great friends at school. I LOVE Rosecrest and my kids are so happy there! Yea!











No comments:
Post a Comment