Saturday, January 29, 2011

more pics...

I copied pictures from my dad's camera of a few more pictures of the graveside service for my cousin Matt. The pallbearers - all of Matt's brother in laws and cousins.
His sister putting a flower on his casket
One of Matt's little nieces also putting a flower on with her daddy
Matt's girlfriend and another sister

His nieces and nephews and cousins saying goodbye
Cousins and Uncle
more cousins (my other sister Tammy and her husband)
Matt's sister and her best girlfriends
me and my sister Tammi
Matt was buried close to our grandparents. I wasn't able to attend my grandma's funeral because I was 9 months pregnant and her funeral was in CA so I stayed behind in Utah. This was the first time I had seen her grave marker. I'm glad Matt is buried close by our grandparents.

2 comments:

chuck said...

Another sweet tribute Jen. One little niece was overheard to say to another, "Look, Uncle Matt's in that big red treasure box." I think he'd laugh at that. Thank you!

Cara said...

Tear jerker, Jen. Thanks for posting. Sweet pics.....wish it had never happened.