Every year, sometime around Christmas, we get together our good friends, The Halls and have a musical evening and dinner. We have been close friends for 25 years. I started babysitting their kids when I was 12 and they only had 1 baby. Now they are all growing up, getting married, going on missions, etc... Amazing. The Hall kids playing their stringed instruments with my mom accompanying them.
We always do a nativity scene at the end so here is Carli as an angel.
I wish I could figure out how to post videos on here... anyone know? I have some vids I'd love to post! My 2 angels...
Kaitlin, the brave little girl that she is, represented our family and sang a song all by herself. She was right on pitch and didn't miss a word. She is so smart! Our family was supposed to sing and we practiced and all but that afternoon, Jackson came down with a nasty fever. So he and Brian stayed home. There is no way that Logan wanted to sing this song anyway, so Kaitlin volunteered and did a perfect job!


1 comment:
Love those little angels! They are so darling!
Post a Comment