I have always wanted to get extensions, but it's impossible to match my curl so I have to be patient and grow it out the old fashioned way. Looks cute!
Way to go Jenny! That's a major change! Love it! Just curious, how long do are the extensions supposed to last in your hair? Do you go back every few months for touch ups?
The extensions will last up to 2 years, if they are well taken care of (like not letting them get all tangled etc...) so they will be here for a long time, if I want them to be! I do have to go in every couple of months to get them "moved back up" because they will grow out with my regular hair. I've gotten them cut already since this picture was taken. About 2 inches shorter and my awesome friend taught me how to curl my hair so that the extensions blend in better. Slowly getting used to it!
Of course you have the right to change your mind, but hey two years is not bad. Longer than I thought they'd last! Cool! Enjoy your look for your upcoming event(s)!
I thought your hair had grown a lot in 8 months! I felt bad I didn't get a chance to give you a hug Sunday, but I did notice your hair and thought you looked fabulous. Kaitlin told me she'd been hoping Mary would come back -- do you suppose she thought we were back to stay? I thought it was really sweet.
8 comments:
go hot mamma! That looks so cool! Now I want to go get mine done. :) I can't wait to see it in person!
I have always wanted to get extensions, but it's impossible to match my curl so I have to be patient and grow it out the old fashioned way. Looks cute!
Holy Moly is right!!! We definately can't be friends anymore. You look great!
Way to go Jenny! That's a major change! Love it! Just curious, how long do are the extensions supposed to last in your hair? Do you go back every few months for touch ups?
The extensions will last up to 2 years, if they are well taken care of (like not letting them get all tangled etc...) so they will be here for a long time, if I want them to be! I do have to go in every couple of months to get them "moved back up" because they will grow out with my regular hair. I've gotten them cut already since this picture was taken. About 2 inches shorter and my awesome friend taught me how to curl my hair so that the extensions blend in better. Slowly getting used to it!
Of course you have the right to change your mind, but hey two years is not bad. Longer than I thought they'd last! Cool! Enjoy your look for your upcoming event(s)!
WOW! I've always wanted to try extensions... it will be weird when I eventually do see you...
I thought your hair had grown a lot in 8 months! I felt bad I didn't get a chance to give you a hug Sunday, but I did notice your hair and thought you looked fabulous. Kaitlin told me she'd been hoping Mary would come back -- do you suppose she thought we were back to stay? I thought it was really sweet.
Post a Comment