
I was just getting my lesson ready for Primary this morning and came across this fun Bingo game that my kids love playing every year at Christmas time. I am going to take it to Primary and we'll play after my lesson. The pieces in red are the cards that you draw and tell the kids which square to cover. I give the kids M&M's and they cover the square with them. I have all the files for this game if anyone is interested. Leave me a comment and I will email them to you. I don't know who made this game up, but my cousin had it so I copied it from her.

these are the cards. I cut this out and backed it on green construction paper and then laminated it.
2 comments:
I want one for my class!! Sounds like fun!
Cute! I want one... for me!
Post a Comment