Jackson came home from church the other day, and asked if he could invite his 2 primary teachers over because "they are the best primary teachers ever." At first, I was a little hesitant because I didn't have any treats or anything so I asked if he could invite them over a different night. He was so disappointed so I told him that he could call them and see if they were free and then I asked how he would act if they said they couldn't come over. He said, "I have 3 choices. 1) I could cry 2) I could faint or 3) I could ask if they could come a different night. (I love the one that he said he could faint). At any rate, he called and they weren't busy. So they came over and they were adorable with the kids.
We first played a game that Jackson made up - put cookies in Santa's mouth, then we played Christmas bingo, then a matching game. Colter wrote a computer game called Animal Jam. (go check it out, it's an awesome kids game - http://www.animaljam.com/) So he showed my kids some fun tricks.
We first played a game that Jackson made up - put cookies in Santa's mouth, then we played Christmas bingo, then a matching game. Colter wrote a computer game called Animal Jam. (go check it out, it's an awesome kids game - http://www.animaljam.com/) So he showed my kids some fun tricks.



2 comments:
Love the choice options he came up with!!!! Way to go!
That is so sweet. Surely those teachers have earned their place in heaven.
Post a Comment