I think I have more pics to post from Kait's Christmas performance at school but these pictures are from my phone...
all of the kids had dental checkups a couple of weeks and no one had any cavities except Kait. She had her first FOUR cavities ever.. I'm not surprised though, she refuses to brush her teeth with toothpaste cuz it's "too spicey" even if it's bubblegum toothpaste! When the dentist was telling the hygenist which teeth she had cavities, he said, "k" and she said, "K as in Kaitlin!" He thought that was funny. But then she got even funnier... he said, "you have 4 cavities" and she said, "4 cavities cuz i'm 4!" Well, that's not quite how we want to look at it. So here she is a little loopy - she had a kiddy cocktail (medicine before hand), and she got the gas...
I love this pic of her. Blackmail, yes?
We went to my parents house for a super fun Christmas Eve with our best friends of 24 years (hard to believe we have known this family for so long!) but Jackson and Brian didn't go because Jackson didn't feel well. Carli missed him and when we got home, she found him reading a book. She hauled herself downstairs and went running back into my room with a book. She crawled into bed and started reading just like him. It was so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment