I had a great birthday! Thank you so much to everyone for all of the facebook messages, text messages, phone calls, and people that stopped by. You guys are all so great! And thank you to my girlfriends and family who maked it extra special! I really wanted a new thin digital camera (the one Brian and I have is so bulky) so Bri got me this new camera. SO excited! My kids got my a hairbrush since Kaitlin took mine a few days ago and we haven't seen it since! And they all got me a nice gift certificate to my favorite salon for a pedicure, manicure, and facial! My sweet sister sent me a gift cert for Bath and Body Works (YEA!) while my parents showered with me with clothes, flowers for my yard, and some other essentials. Friends dropped by with really sweet gifts, cards, etc... I have the greatest circle of friends and family around. Thank you all for remembering me! *
Erin and Steph took me to lunch and we had so much fun! Erin had to leave, but Steph and I headed over to Hobby Lobby for my first experience there. WOW! I can now see why it's all the rage!!! Worth the drive and can't wait to go again!

In the evening, we met my family at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. Yummy!



I thought all was said and done until all of the sudden, along comes all the waiters and waistresses to sing to me.. as if this wasn't emabarassing enough, they put this boa and guitar on me and everytime they paused in their happy birthday song, I had to yell out "I'm a rockstar!" I was SO EMBARASSED!!! So Brian, payback is sweet! ;)
Brian took me out to ice cream at my favorite restaurant, Coldstone, while my parents brought all of the kids home and then they decorated and jumped out at me when we walked in the door. I was definitely surprised!





4 comments:
What a fun birthday! That's great that you got to get out with friends, your family, and just you and Brian! Love your hairdo! And sorry Jackson had to suffer so much. I know how scar the asthma stuff can be.
Happy Birthday! Your little package is in the mail.
It sounds like you had a great birthday! I've heard of Hobby Lobby and want to get there sometime. p.s. you are looking skinny!
I would like to add my late Happy Birthday! What a great day you had and I'm glad cuz you deserve it!
Happy Birthday!
Jenn Bryant
So glad you had such a fantastic birthday! I'm still laughing about the "I'm a rockstar" story - that's a classic for sure!
Post a Comment