Friday, June 4, 2010

Utah Kids Club!!!

I have been eyeing this Kids Club for a while but I have been working with them for a Scentsy show that I am doing at Cherry Hill tomorrow (well, correction, my dad and Brian are doing the show!) Anyway, I finally bought a membership (yes, this would be my 4th membership somewhere) because the list of things my kids and I can do is unbelievable!!! It's $9.99 per month with the coupon code "stampede" and check out all these coupons:

www.utahkidsclub.com

Who is ready to go PLAY? It doesn't matter if you only 1 or 14 kids, and it doesn't matter if you are taking in all the neighbor kids too. Let's go!

4 comments:

Randi said...

Looks awesome, but a lot of the stuff is in SLC, right?

Jen Howick said...

the list is so long, i kinda stopped half way through but i saw thanksgiving point, seven peaks, orem rec center, jumpin jacks, kangaroo zoo etc... so i think there is stuff all over the place.

Alicia said...

Remind me to ask you about this tomorrow.

Jen Howick said...

I'm not as impressed anymore. There are actually a lot of limitations. I've only used it once - for $2 off at Cookie Cutters. I won't renew.